The Centre for Research and Policy Making – CRPM, is a civil society organization duly established in Skopje, Macedonia.
CRPM wishes to engage the services of an audit firm for the purpose of auditing the program Gender Budget Watchdog Network of the Western Balkans and Republic of Moldova, as stipulated in the agreements between CRPM, and the Austrian Development Agency – ADA and Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency – Sida (hereinafter both referred as donors). The audit shall be carried out in accordance with international audit standards issued by IAASB . The audit shall be carried out by an external, independent and qualified auditor.
The Auditor must meet at least one of the following conditions:
- The Auditor is a member of a national accounting or auditing body or institution which in turn is a member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC).
- The Auditor is a member of a national accounting or auditing body or institution. Although this organization is not a member of the IFAC, the Auditor commits himself/herself to undertake this Engagement in accordance with the IFAC standards and ethics.
- The Auditor is registered as a statutory auditor in the public register of a public oversight body in an EU member state in accordance with the principles of public oversight set out in Directive 2006/43/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council (this applies to auditors and audit firms based in an EU member state).
- The Auditor is registered as a statutory auditor in the public register of a public oversight body in a third country and this register is subject to principles of public oversight as set out in the legislation of the country concerned (this applies to auditors and audit firms based in a third country).
- The Auditor will employ staff with appropriate professional qualifications and suitable experience with IFAC standards and with experience in verifying financial information of projects comparable in size and complexity to the project subject to the expenditure verification.
The Auditor must have sufficient knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and rules in the countries concerned i.e. where the project is implemented. This includes but is not limited to the company law, taxation, social security and labour regulations, accounting and reporting.
The Auditor will provide the Grant Recipient with CVs of the staff/experts involved in the expenditure verification.
The CVs will include appropriate details for the purpose of the evaluation of the offer on the relevant specific experience for this expenditure verification and the qualifying work carried out in the past.
The interested auditors should submit their financial offer without VAT, including portfolio and CV of staff.
The offers should be submitted by 20th January 2024 on the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org