Training held in Podgorica, 19th November, 2009, with members of the Montenegrin think tank CEMI-the Monitoring Center
- What is a good policy research institute/think tank?
- Transition from a first to a second generation think tank
- The question of independence
- On the importance of well defined mission and vision
- Managerial issues (what kind of staff is needed, salary scheme, research units, quality control, internal policy manual etc.)
- How to have excellent research and analysis?
- How to advocate policy results?
- Media Relations
- Funding diversification
- A hybrid institution- think tanking and consulting