The Center for Research and Policy Making (CRPM) is implementing a regional project on Invigorating Civil Society–Government Policy Dialogue on RIRA (Regional Investment Reform Agenda) with the financial support of the Regional Cooperation Council. The project is implemented in the 6 Western Balkan economies and aims to support the inclusion of civil society and the private sector in a policy dialogue on RIRA in each individual economy.
Location of the assignment: Skopje
Duration of the assignment: 5 weeks
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Conducts mapping of relevant national policies in the area of investment policy in each economy and identifies the linkages with RIRA
- Develops a 2-day training module on investment policy for CSO and private sector representatives based on the TNA conducted in the 6 economies
- Delivers a 2-day workshop for CSO representatives from the 6 economies in Skopje in an interactive way
- Drafts capacity building report
- Provides input to the situation analysis of the CSO and private sector involvement in RIRA policy dialogue
- Provides advice and support to the organization of the Policy Forum
- Participates as panelist in the Policy Forum
- University degree in the area of economy, business, finance or other related fields
- Minimum 10-year professional experience and 5-year experience in the area of investments
- In-depth understanding of the economic and investment policies of the 6 economies in the Western Balkans
- Previous experience as trainer and experience in working with civil society organizations is an asset
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills and confidence in public speaking
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a CV, Letter of Interest and financial offer to the following addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 September 2018. The application should clearly illustrate that the candidate possesses the skills and qualifications listed above. Only candidates who fully meet the application criteria will be pre-selected for an interview. Candidates will be informed about the outcome of the selection process by 12 October 2018.
Deadline for submission of applications: 25 September 2018
(i) In accordance with data protection legislation, when applying please inform us whether you desire your personal data to be stored in CRPM’s database for future recruitment opportunities or you want us to destroy it after this Call ends.
(ii) CRPM is an employer who offers equal opportunities. Candidates from marginalized groups and women are particularly encouraged to apply.