In the winter semester of 2022 we again worked on the Reference Framework of Competences for Democratic Culture (RFCDC) to develop open, tolerant and diverse societies on the principles that are common to our democratic societies.
List of Speakers for weekend seminar 31.9-2.10.2022
1. Rubin Zemon, Professor in American University of Europe- FON, Skopje.
2. Karolina Ristova Aasterud, Full Professor, Head of the Chair in Legal Theory and Philosophy of Law · Faculty of Law, Iustinianus Primus -Skopje, University Ss.Cyril and Methodius, Macedonia
3. Nenad Markovikj, Full professor, University of SS. Cyril and Methodius, Law Faculty
4. Ivica Bocevski, Ambassador, former Vice-Premier for EU integration
5. Zhidas Daskalovski, PhD, Director of the School of Public Policy
6. Rabie W. Sedrak, Independent Consultant, public administration reform specialist
7. Igor Radev, PhD, writer and literary translator, winner of the 13 November price for achievements in literary theory and translations