In the spring semester of 2023 we continued our work guided by the Reference Framework of Competences for Democratic Culture (RFCDC) to develop open, tolerant and diverse societies on the principles that are common to our democratic societies.
Lecturers of the Seminar 7-9.4. 2023
- Ljupka Trajanovska is a Chevening scholar and got her Master of Arts in Gender, Violence and Conflict, department of Global Studies at the University of Sussex-Brighton, United Kingdom. She is a CRPM Project Coordinator of the EU financed project Through gender lenses: appraising budgets and policies; watchdogging local action plans for gender equality implementation.
- Irena Stefoska, Professor at National History Institute, University of Cyril and Methodius, former MP and Minister of Culture (2020-2022). She is recipient of Fulbright, and Robert Bosch Foundation scholarships, an alumna of the Georg Eckart Institute in Braunschweig, Germany, and member of the international network of Columbia University „Alliance for Historical Dialogue and Accountability.”
- Viktor Mizo, Vice President Government Affairs at Kostal Group and Managing Director Kostal Macedonia, President of the Association of foreign companies with technologically advanced manufacturing within the auspices of the Economic Chamber of Macedonia. He has Master of Business Administration – MBA, from the Harvard Business School, and is former CEO of Invest Macedonia, and the Macedonia Free Zone Authority.
- Chris Sanders, former Executive Vice President of Kostal.
- Kiril Minovski, PhD, international consultant, former Minister of Finance (2016-2017). He is former Director General of the Public revenue office and State Market Inspectorate of Republic of Macedonia. Kiril has more than twenty years of experience in finance, management consulting, project management and change management, working for/with big international companies and donor community.
- Zhivko Belchev, School alumnus, Master in technical sciences, Two member of the Council of Gazi Baba Municipality.
- Vasil Stamboliski, School alumnus, PhD, (Doctor of Technical Science) Engineering/Industrial Management, Manager in a company in the private sector.
- Nikola Dimitrov is a Macedonian politician and diplomat, who has served as Minister of Foreign Affairs from 31 May 2017 to 30 August 2020. He also served as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs in 2000 and Macedonian ambassador to the United States and then the Netherlands.